- 4-7 years of work experience in functional and non-functional software testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium using programming language java or python.
- Hands on experience in BDD framework.
- Any CRM experience is plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Prepare test cases, test scenarios, and requirements traceability matrix based on business requirements
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and team members) to identify system requirements
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs and quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Should have a experience of atleast 4-5 years in Automation Testing
- Experience in Salesforce Projects will be an additional advantage.
Job Category: Senior QA Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 4-7 Years
Working Mode: Hybrid Work From Office