Solid software development skills and fundamentals such as knowledge of data structures, object-oriented programming, relational database design, and design patterns.
- Brainstorm solutions, conduct architecture and design reviews to support internal teams as well as end clients.
- Understand the Salesforce ISV partner program and app exchange distribution.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and DevSecOps methodologies
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered
- Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and design patterns are being used which are appropriate for the project
- Experience migrating data from various sources to Salesforce using Data loader and advanced SOQL.
- Able to create and deliver appropriate documentation, training, and communication around feature(s) and process.
- Certified salesforce platform developer 2.
- Hands-on experience on CICD, DX, and deployments.
- Follow Salesforce release cycles, understand and evaluate the impact of the changes.
- Minimum 4+ Years experience is building experience cloud sites.
- Able to write and contribute code (10)
- Identity, SAML, Open Id implementation (7)
- Profiles, permissions sets, Flows, Triggers, Custom settings/metadata, process builder (9/10)
- LWC and Aura (9)
- Integration –
- Expose SF data or consume external services using SF integration patterns (9)
- Integration with at least one external cloud like GCP, Heroku, AWS or Azure (8)
- Integrate third party libraries (6)
- DX (8)
- Einstein analytics – (6)
- Working experience with other languages like Java, Node JS etc (7)
- Able to manage version control, merge branches etc (8)
- Able to adopt and quickly implement Salesforce new features (10)
- VSC Editor
- Data loader and workbench
- Mule soft
- Bitbucket, GitHub or any other Git’s
- Auto Rabbit
- Salesforce developer 2 certified developer
- LWC Specialist
- Data architecture