Streamlining Middle Office in Life Sciences using OmniStudio
The concept of the Middle Office has been emerging as a growing business challenge in the Life Sciences industry. Middle Office has a set of requirements and processes that fall somewhere in between the scope of the revenue-driving Front Office and Back Office operations. A few examples are Pricing Analysis, Contracts Analysis, Inventory Management, Rebates, Consignment Processing, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) in MedTech.
Prepping for a Quarterly Business Review requires an incredible amount of effort. During a QBR, account managers & sales leaders from the MedTech organization meet with the client’s leadership team to provide a quarterly update and discuss opportunities that mutually benefit each other. This process of gathering this data for this meeting entails several challenges:
- The data required for the QBR resides in multiple systems such as JD Edwards, SAP, etc.
- Educational material and images (for new or existing products) reside in multiple systems.
- Extracting reports from Business Intelligence Systems and embedding them into the QBR deck takes time.
- Generating PowerPoint decks for discussion with Sales Team/Key Account Management takes time and effort.
- There is no easy way of defining and capturing periodic assessments across all business units.
Join this webinar to understand how SalesForce OmniStudio can streamline the work of Middle Office professionals. In this webinar, we will walk you through a live demo of the following:
- Retrieving data from multiple data sources without writing a single line of code by leveraging Vlocity Integration Procedure.
- An OmniScript for creating assessments that give customers a guided path for completing a business process and serves as a configurable way of creating a seamless customer experience.
- Embedding Business Intelligence Reports into the final outcome of the QBR within an Omniscript.